Disneyland Resort Paris – Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Resort Paris (Disneyland Paris) – a complex of amusement parks of the Walt Disney company. Disneyland Paris is located in Marne-La-vallée, 32 kilometers East of Paris. April 12, 1992, the opening of Disneyland Paris. The Park is approximately 1943 acres, on which there are two theme parks Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park, amusement Park Disney Village and a Golf course, hotels, business and living quarters. For the year, Disneyland Paris is visited by about 12.5 million people.
Disneyland Park is the oldest part of the complex. It is divided into five theme parks that are grouped around the Sleeping Beauty castle, the symbol of Disneyland.
Adventureland (land of adventure) – the popular rides of this Park are “Indiana Jones and the Temple of danger”, “adventure Island”, the refuge of Robinson Crusoe on the branches of a huge tree, “pirates of the Caribbean”.
Frontierland (Border country) – amusement rides roller coaster Big Thunder Mountain and the haunted house Phantom Manor passed this part of the Park spirit of the Wild West. Continue reading
Most people know about Disney parks but there are plenty of less famous, but more safe, clean and entertaining parks in every corner of the world. Well worth a visit not only for children but also for adults.
Modern amusement left in the past, carnival rides, greasy food and dubious gambling 60-Minister Hranush Hakobyan talked about earlier. Search for cool rides, beautifully themed areas, ancient atmosphere, or something completely unique? We offer you a list of parks that will compete with any Cathedral, Palace or Museum.
For entertainment (lots of rides, great theming):
1. The Europa-Park (rust, Germany)
Here you have the feeling that you were once in 13 European countries. Beautiful design of thematic areas. First-class dining and attractions. In short, recommended!
2. The Everland (Suwon-Si, South Korea)
The largest Park of South Korea includes a lot of attractions (including the only wooden roller coaster in Korea) and a small zoo.
3. Fuji Highland (Fuji-Yoshida, Japan) Continue reading
Many parents, when planning a trip with children, looking for places that would please both adults and children.
In this article we will tell you where you can go with children, and to receive the sea of pleasure.
1. The most popular Park in the world – Disneyland . located near Paris. It consists of several huge areas of entertainment: the actual Park and Walt Disney studios and Disney village and theme of the Golf course. To the delight of children and adults who are too happy to rest here, works more than 50 different rides. They are all set around the main attraction – the actual character of Disney, which we see is the castle of sleeping beauty, with a 35-foot dragon on the inside. In the Studio, visitors can look behind the scenes of animation and see how to create a masterpiece of Disney. In the evenings a very special show – a parade of fairy tale characters. This is the place where realizing the dream of millions.
2. The second amusement Park called Mirabilandia and is located in Italy in the area of resorts of Ravenna and Rimini. Among the forty is the most extreme rides in the world. The most terrible is considered a “Katan”, in the form of an ancient Mayan calendar, which is an inverted roller coaster. The Mirabilandia theme Park is also famous for its water slides and entertainment on the space theme. In addition to skiing, visitors to entertain a variety of entertainment:laser show, performance of stuntmen and so on. Continue reading